Gluten-Free Sugar Cookies
Prep Time: 10 Min
Cook Time: 10 Min
Total Time: 20 Min
These buttery cookies have a tender texture and crispy exterior that you’re sure to love!
- 2 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup softened, unsalted butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder to a bowl and stir.
- In another bowl, beat butter and sugar together.
- Add egg and vanilla extract to the butter and sugar mixture.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients in a bowl. Stir until fully combined.
- Drop teaspoon-sized dough onto the parchment paper. Keep dough 1 to 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.